Individual Or Group Cricket Coaching In Herts, Beds, Bucks and London
Professionally Coaching Since 2002
I have been coaching professionally since 2002 including:
- Delivering Chance to Shine coaching at primary and secondary schools.
- Working as an assistant coach at the Essex Cricket Centre.
- Being an Essex Community Coach.
My current assignments include:
- Oxfordshire County Cricket Board.
- Hereward House School.
- Surrey County Cricket Club.
- Cricket East.
Read more about my background and accreditations by clicking below:
“When coaching I aim to coach the person not ‘just’ the sport”
Working In Schools
I work in primary and secondary schools on a frequent basis engaging with the regular staff to develop both teachers and pupils. Courses; PREVENT and Education-specific Safeguarding.
Working In Clubs
I have worked with several clubs including Women & Girls sections and Cricketers with Disabilities. I am experienced in group or team coaching as well as 1 to 1s.
My Coaching Framework
My coaching includes the 5 Player Development areas:
I have experience coaching players up to and including County standard.