Terms & Conditions
If you book me for something, I incure expense and then you cancel, you pay. The amount varies depending on the notice you give me.
If you book me for something and then I cancel, no charge. You will get a refund or the session will be re-arranged.
For bookings taken more than 1 month ahead:
- Cancellation less than 7 calendar days notice – 100% of fees + chargeable expenses incurred
- Cancellation between 14 and 7 calendar days notice – 75% of fees + chargeable expenses incurred
- Cancellation between 21 and 14 calendar days notice – 50% of fees + chargeable expenses incurred
- Cancellation between 28 and 21 calendar days notice – 25% of fees + expenses incurred
- Cancellation over 28 calendar days notice – 0% of fees + expenses incurred
Am I DBS checked?
Yes, I hold a valid DBS certificate and I am are Safeguarding and First Aid trained in line with ECB requirements
I am a ECB Level 3 and a member of the ECB Coaches association
Photography & Data Protection
From time to time, pictures and video footage may be used for promotional purposes for my coaching. Please remember, you must opt out of this during the registration process.
Your data will not be shared with any third party. I will occasionally email you regarding latest news/courses on offer. If you wish to opt out of the mailing system then please email me with ‘Opt Out’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at MIke’s Cricket Coaching I am constantly looking to improve my services. If you do have any feedback from my services, please do get in touch with me via the contact form or emailing email@example.com or by calling 07906 021941.
I regret I cannot be liable for any personal possessions that you bring on my courses/camps. I recommend that expensive items are not brought along to camps and courses.
I reserve the right to exclude anyone for any reason without explanation (including bad behaviour) if they are deemed to be disruptive or dangerous to others. No refund or alternatives will be offered on these occasions.
I pride myself in making cricket accessible to all. I will do my upmost to cater for all requirements, needs and disabilities, however decisions will be made on a case-by-case basis depending on the needs of the individual.